Master Tips To Reduce Heat Damage and Frizzy Hair During Winters
It’s that time of the year where the wedding season has taken over in full swing. It’s also time to put your best fashion self forward. The most chaotic part of planning your wedding season look is – how are you going to style your hair? It is extremely important to have your hair and outfit in sync. Having dry, frail, and crimped hair during the wedding can mess up your entire effort. Plus heat styling can really damage your hair if you don’t protect your tresses in advance. Taking care of your hair now should be your utmost priority. Here are some tips to reduce heat damage and frizzy hair during winters –
- Cold Hair Wash: Try not to wash your hair with hot water. Flush them with cold water. It will lessen the harm caused to them
- Wide Tooth Combs: Utilize a wide-tooth brush to detangle the hair. It won’t just lessen the harm yet additionally decrease the chances of going bald. Try not to attempt to detangle your hair in any harsh way. Be a little gentle and delicate with them
- Heat Protectant: Use hair protection mist to protect your hair from heat styling tools such as straighteners, blow dryers, and curling irons
- Silk Hair Covers: Set aside an effort to cover your hair during nighttime when you go to sleep or if you’re working from home with a soft silk hair scarf. Also, Silk pillowcases keep the hair healthy. In comparison with cotton pillowcases, the latter has more porous, thus, leading to breakage of hair. Such pillowcases absorb moisture from hair and lead to dry strands or flaky scalp. A silk pillowcase on the other hand keeps the moisture content intact and does not dehydrate your hair.
- Air Drying: Air dry or use cotton towels to dry wet hair. If you decide to use a hairdryer, be sure to change the temperature. One can use anti freeze cream to tame frizzy and to reduce frizz of their unmanageable hair which smoothes your overall hair look and leaves you in charge!
- Hair Oils: Due to the lack of humidity around, your scalp gets dry and irritated during winter. Hair loss can result from dandruff and scalp irritation. Coconut oil and olive oil are great for sustaining hair oils. They penetrate the hair shaft and keep it hydrated. It stimulates blood circulation to the scalp and sustains the hair follicles, thereby promoting hair growth.
- Hair Trimming: Regularly trim your hair. In the colder months, dry and colder air causes hair breakage and split closures. Grinding from caps and scarves further stresses your hair. Trim your hair every two to four months to prevent this. Take an inch or more off the base of your hair to eliminate dry and split ends.
Now you know everything about how to take care of your curly hair and how to prevent heat styling damage during winters, you’re all set to make an entrance this wedding season with amazing hairstyles. Use these tips next time you heat style your hair in the winter or the wedding season.